DIP Shampoo Bar
DIP Shampoo Bar
Attention all hair types, textures, dramas & backstories...
You already show up for the environment, but you can literally show up every day looking your best. The Dip shampoo bar is the first of its kind & is truly magic: the LESS you press, the MORE luxurious the lather; resulting in less fear of breakage, less waste, & a much longer lasting bar. Pairs best with the DIP Conditioner Bar.
STYLIST APPROVED We’re giving those high-end shampoos a run for their money. Our salon-grade shampoo bars give you the same luxurious lather, all in a condensed, pretty little package. Same top-shelf quality, new grippable shape.
UP YOUR SCALP GAME Our shampoo bar is full of scalp nourishing ingredients that are known to help regrowth & shedding. We also added some ingredients that really upped the scalp-game & encourage re-growth. Say hello to our invigorating mix of green tea, ceramides, passion fruit oil, alma oil, and more!
GREAT FOR ALL HAIR TEXTURES Whether you’re type 1A or 4C, this bar is for you! Especially formulated and tested for all hair textures. Got a splotchy hair history? No worries: this is great for colored and compromised hair types.
DEEP CLEAN Our Dip Shampoo Bars were obsessively formulated to give you a nourishing lather without ever leaving that over-washed feeling. Great for people who train every day, but shower skippers, it's great for you too! This bar is pH balanced and delivers vital hair & scalp nourishing nutrients to take care of your hair from root to ends while still removing oil buildup and old styling product.
HOW TO USE:
- Before first use, prime the bar by lathering in your hands and sudsing it up! (not necessary after shower #1)
- Wet your hair then wet your solid shampoo bar.
- Gently rub the bar directly on the scalp and use your hands to lather as you would liquid shampoo. A common mistake is applying a lot of pressure on the bar, it just needs to gently graze the hair to work! rinse out, and follow up with the Dip Conditioner Bar & After Swim Detangler. (buy both & save here)
- Rinse out and follow with the conditioner bar.
- To preserve the life of your bar: please store dry